For Georgia Tech persons
The IFL is intended to be an open-use shared space that is used as prolifically as possible. To accommodate this philosophy, all users must complete the requirements laid out by the GT-AE Shared Spaces committee. Follow these steps in chronological order to get access:
- Download, thoroughly read, and complete (either electronically or print+sign+scan) the GT-AE Shared Spaces User Agreement.
- Complete the GT-AE Shared Spaces Initial Access Request Form.
- Go to the IFL Gitbook Wiki “Training” page and complete the training items there.
- Undergo in-person initiation, after which you will be provided with:
- Buzzcard access
- PC access (only if Vicon use is required)
- Reservation calendar access
- Mailing list sign-up
For non-Georgia Tech persons
Please complete the GT-AE Shared Spaces External User Request form, and introduce yourself to the Lab Manager if you haven’t done so by email at .